HIGHER SECONDARY COURSE
The school offers the following groups and subjects:-
Part I – English
Part II – Malayalam/Hindi/Arabic
Part III – Science group:- Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Mathematics.
Commerce group:- Accountancy with Computerized Accounting,Business Studies, Economics & Computer Application.
Humanities group:- History, Sociology, Economics & Political Science
Eligibility for Admission
- All candidates who have scored a minimum grade of D+ grade in all subjects in the SSLC or equivalent examinations are eligible for admission, Old scheme students , CBSE and ICSE students who have obtained at least 30% marks in each subjects are eligible for admission.
- Candidate should not have completed 20 years of age on 01 June of the respective year.( Age relaxation is allowed as per government norms)
- transfer of students from one Higher Secondary School to another during the course of a year will be sanctioned by Director, Higher Secondary Education, only on valid ground
- Application form and prospectus can be had from the school office.
- Application forms duly filled up together with two self attested copies of SSLC certificates to prove age and qualification should reach the school on or before the given date.
- The first year HSE Classes will start on the date prescribed by the Director Secondary Education
- Medium of instruction is English
NCC – 2
Scout & Guide -2
Dependent of Ex-servicemen/Jawan -3
Same School – 1
A student has to acquire 75% of attendance of the number of working days to attend the Public exam. First and Second year students have the Public Exam in March. Besides Terminal exams and unit exams are conducted.
Practical Subjects for II year students
Physics, Chemistry, Botany,Zoology,Computer Application & Computerized Accounting
The student shall abide by the rules of discipline of this school (See school Calender)
Students can seek admission in the school asper government norms.
Students should reach the school before 9.30 am.
Keep tidy and well dressed in uniform
Parents are not allowed to see or fetch the students at the study time.(If any emergency, reach the office and sanction the permission from the Principal/Headmaster)
- It is the duty of the parent to check the students’ diary daily . Diary is the medium for communication between teacher and parent
- If the student need leave in advance, get prior saction through the diary.
- Students are not allowed to enter the school with precious ornaments. In the case of missing such things , the school is not responsible.
- Students are liable to remit the monthly free before 10 th of every month. Collect the fee receipt from the office.
- Students are liable to remit the fee for 12 months ( including vacation). in the case of delay, exam results will be with-held.
- From 12.30 pm to 1.25 pm and 3.30 pm to 4.30pm , parents can meet the concerned teachers every working day.
Two Terminal exams are conducted for every class. For evaluating the students status monthly/units exams are also conducted. Students should remit examination fee. No malpractice at time of exam is allowed.
- The child who have completed 3.5 years can seek admission in LKG
- It is the responsibility of the parent to bring to and fetch the student from the school .
- School time is 9.30 am to 4 pm
- Parents should give the lunch/refreshments to the students either in hand or bring it before 11 am.
- Remit the monthly free before 10 th of every month. Collect the fee receipt from the office.
- School Vehicle facility is available .
- Terminal Exams and Unit exams are conducting .
School Vehicle details
- School vehicle facility is available only for Nursery and LP students.
- If the vehicle facility is needed, contact with office in advance.
- Vehicle fee should be remitted along with the Monthly fee.
- Students should remit the vehicle fee for 11 months.
- Parents are not allowed to change the route without the permission from the school